Thursday, October 9, 2008

Red River Shootout

So this Saturday, at 9am (pacific), the Longhorns play the Sooners ("cheaters," as Randy might say). This game is HUGE! If Texas wins, that puts Texas on the road to the national championship, and my carrot cake is in danger. If Texas loses, Kristin will not be in a good for the rest of the weekend. So as you can see, this is a lose-lose situation for me.

Does anyone have any thoughts here? What are my options? Do I root for a Texas win, a Texas blowout, a Sooner win, or a Sooner blowout? And if so, why?

Also of note, the Grand Prix of Japan, for all you Eurotrash F1 racing fans (like me).

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'll take a Texas blowout, please! If you aren't going to get your carrot cake, at least you can root for a big Texas victory!

Kristin said...

Can I just say Randy would have been so proud of me on Saturday whereas my game companion and others in my section probably were less than thrilled - I kept the "Cheaters" chant going most of the game, along with "Stooooopid". You'd be surprised how many times those come in handy when you're playing OU. Just a shout out to my man RandyN.