Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Important Changes in the Pagano Household

(No, we're not having kids yet.)

Last Friday, Kristin got promoted to Brand Manager at Activision. It seems all her efforts to play the drums have paid off. Anyway, it's been obvious for a long time that she was doing really well there and that everyone liked her. (It's a good thing I have her under a lifetime contract.) So with "talent planning" coming to a conclusion, management decided to reward her for her efforts.

With such a move, it has become entirely evident to me that things should change in our household as well. I think you would all agree that Kristin is the big winner in our family, and that I should just pack it in, quit my job, and let her be the breadwinner. Seriously, how could I disagree with such a notion? When the children arrive (TBD), I will be volunteering my services to stay home with them.

I mean, this isn't just a good move for us; it's a good move for women everywhere, as she helps Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton and Condi break through that glass ceiling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry up already! What are you waiting for???????

YSIL

Anonymous said...

If you would ever like to "intern" in our household, you are more than welcome......

The Kennedy's said...

Hilarious.