Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Losing Our Way

So maybe you've noticed, or maybe you haven't, but posts have been few and far between lately. I'm not sure what it is exactly - whether I've lost my motivation or just simply run out of ideas - but something has definitely changed of late. So where do we go from here? It's definitely time to start looking inward.

Obviously, the goal was to build readership before child #1 (TBD) arrives. But it's a lot of effort to keep you reading for that long, and I'm just a big nerd who's been writing about carrot cake and microsoft excel.

Maybe it's time for a sabbatical. I don't know; I just don't know. But I'll let you know when I figure it out.

Anyway, if you don't hear from me before the Super Bowl, I'm rooting for the Cardinals. So you might as well go ahead and bet it all on the Steelers. (Again, beware of the jinx, reverse jinx, and double-reverse jinx.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice the recurring references to the future children...I may have to start harassing you two...

But seriously, what's wrong with talking about carrot cake or Excel? I mean, life would be pretty much meaningless in my book without both.

Heck, I'll keep reading if you post about donuts, steak or car racing....

Cheryl said...

Seriously Chris! Eat a piece of carrot cake and keep on going!