Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Lost" - **Spoiler Alert**

This week, it seems a new episode of Lost will not air. So I just thought I'd recap the last episode and make my prediction for the outcome of the show.

In last week's episode (March 4), the island finally stopped traveling in time, and so did the survivors (Sawyer, Jin, Julliete, etc). Apparently, when this happened, they were stuck in 1974. Sawyer and the gang ended up joining the Dharma Initiative, which was in full effect at that time. At the end of the episode, Jin found Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, and whoever else had finally come back to the island. It was a reunion three years in the making.

So here's my prediction. Since they will all be part of the Dharma Initiative, I think they are all going to die at the hands of the Ben Linus and the rest of "the others." (We already know that Ben Linus and the others killed off the Dharma Initiative.) In fact, this is the only ending that would satisfy me. I'm really tired of happy endings, and I want to see the bad guy win just once.

No comments: