Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Follow-Up Items

Connect 4: Having played upwards of 1000 games starting in January, I finally quit a few weeks ago. It was quite a drain on my time.

Softball
: Nothing good to report. We are 1-1 in our last two games, but my hitting prowess is regressing. It's quite embarrassing. I'd consider quitting for the sake of the team, but I don't want to be a quitter.

Wrist Fat
: I am now convinced that this is more real than ever. I've really picked up the pace and the distance in my running, and I can feel that I've lost a bunch of weight. I've even gone down one belt size. But when I went to weigh myself yesterday, I had lost only two pounds since early January. So it's pretty evident at this point that all the weight from my waist is going straight to my wrist. Who would have thought?

Additional Items:
The Formula 1 racing season is on! Feel free to come over at 2am this weekend to watch GP of Malaysia.

No comments: