Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Post

Hello.

Most couples wait until they have a baby before they start a blog. Seriously, how lazy is that? But Kristin and I typically go the extra mile. So we (really I) have decided to start a blog. The content of this blog is still to be decided. We'll make it up on the fly. Possible topics include sports, philosophy, literature, politics, and the ins and out of microsoft excel. And for all we really know, this could be both the first and last blog post.

However, the goal is to build up our readership now. That way, when little junior comes out someday (TBD), we'll already have corporate sponsorship in place, and the kid will have a chance to go to college.

Also, from time to time, we will have guest bloggers (Kristin). I don't know what they'll say, but since this is America and freedom of speech lives on, they can say whatever they want.

By now, you've probably realized that this blog is shaping up to be one of the best blogs of all time. And if you're thinking that, you're probably right. There's also a very good possibility that you'll become smarter just by reading this blog.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hope y'all come back.

Chris

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh my god. i think i am smarter for reading it. i love it! guest blogger! guest blogger!!!

Unknown said...

You have 29 days left...if this first post is any indication, I'm going to be deleting this link...
I think you need to get edgier, like the beginning of 90210...

Can I be a guest blogger? I will just use it to rant and rave about work.

You know who this is.

Anonymous said...

damnit, that last comment was supposed to be anonymous

Matt said...

Enough with the Texas influence! First Nunya has a picture with you in a Texas shirt on her Facebook profile and now you are using "y'all". This blog may turn into my personal rant page! Ha, ha.

The Cooksey's said...

I do think this is quite possibly the best blog I have ever read...I feel honored to even get the link.

The Kennedy's said...

Excuse me I started my blog prior to Reece... Yes I was preggers but it was prior to him. I can't wait to hear what the guest blogger say too! Can we sign up to be guest bloggers?? We all have a different take on the Pagano's--it could be interesting!

Kristin said...

Yessss!! Kris-tin! Krist-TIN! KRIS-tin! KRIS-TIN!!!