Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Got Nothing

Ideas for the blog are drying up. I've had no new inspiration or motivation to write lately. Maybe I set the bar just too high. Maybe a blog of this caliber has a short shelf life. I can only wonder: Is this the last hurrah?

Any comments or words of inspiration would be helpful. Or maybe I just need a week to recuperate from such a high level of blogging.

Anyway, here are some upcoming events for C/K Pagano:
Thursday: Neil Diamond concert; recording the Biden/Palin debate because that is sure to be train-wreck caliber television
Friday: dinner at Capo to celebrate our first anniversary, and if you can extend us some credit, we'll be needing it
Saturday: USC vs. Oregon, where Cheryl and John owe me one bacon-wrapped hotdog from a street vendor
Sunday: Looks like Michael and Christina (my brother and sister-in-law) are in town with little Nicholas. Looks like the little man is already a Notre Dame fan. Well, I can tell you this: No Christmas present for him!





No comments: