Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Missing Blogger

It has come to my attention that the other half of this dynamic duo is missing in action. One might postulate that she has nothing to say, or that she is just lazy, or that she is just too busy at work (she does, in fact, work quite a bit, or at least spends a lot of time at work playing video games, but that's another story for another time). But I am going to go out on a limb and say that she just doesn't care for this blog. And that, my friends, is a shame.

Please send your comments directly to kristin.pagano@yahoo.com and encourage her to contribute to this blog.

Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I think Kristin needs to put a little more effort into this blog. It is quite disappointing not hearing her thoughts on things like carrot cake, jeans or Longhorn Football. Until she blogs, I may have to start posting BOOMER SOONER as a comment to every blog entry.