Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Long Time Reader, First Time Blogger

Hi, it's me, Kristin.

I just thought I'd do a post, since Chris has been asking me to do so for quite some time. So I really wanted to concentrate this post on Chris, my utterly brilliant husband who came up with the genius idea to start the best blog ever in the world.

Chris is just an amazing individual. He's super smart, a phenomenal athlete, possibly the funniest person I've ever met, and selflessly charitable. Really, what more is there to say? I'm just speechless thinking about him.

Anyway, I'm glad you're all enjoying the blog. Chris' intent was to bring joy and happiness to the world through his words, and it seems like he's making a difference, one reader at a time.

Since I am very busy playing video games at work all day, I will not be able to post all that often. But I leave you in the very capable hands of Chris. So please, enjoy.

Kristin






**This post may not have been written by Kristin.

2 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

May not be written by her? Intersting... I am sure that's exactly what she says and thinkgs about you all the time! :)

Kristin said...

*Gasp!* You mean, Chris has a ghost writer too?