Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tears of Happiness

Before I started this awesome blog, I decided that I couldn’t commit my time or energy or emotional well-being unless people were going to read it. So I started looking for pre-commitments. My goal was to get 10 people to commit to reading it, and then I would get going. Well, I didn’t put much effort into getting my 10 pre-commitments. I think I got about five people total to “think about it,” but that’s about it. Well, since I’m such a gutsy and courageous individual (as evidenced by all the gutsy and courageous things I’ve done in my life), I said "screw it," and just created the blog and started posting. Well, now that I started, I’m practically unstoppable.

And much to my delight, I have at least five readers. When I started this long and hard journey to write my own blog, I could never have dreamed of such monumental success so early. I can only hope the trend continues.

Tonight's topic of conversation: the Republican National Convention. The following is what I have to say about these Republicans: [redacted]
[redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted].**

**The prior paragraph was redacted at the request of Kristin Pagano because she believes certain people from San Marino may not appreciate what Chris has to say.

Also, I would like to apologize to Jennifer, whom I inadvertently accused of starting her blog after Reece was born. As a man of the highest integrity, I offer my sincerest apologies. Jennifer, you may guest-blog any time.

No comments: