Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chris & Kristin

This is my second post today. The first one displeased Kristin. I was trying to exert some pressure on her to post, and I mentioned it in the post. And I changed the title of the blog (to exclude her name). Clearly, she was not pleased. She made some threats, and I blinked. That post was deleted.

Anyway, on to tonight's post. I am stealing the idea for this post from Jennifer's blog. (Who knows, that may even garner her another award at some point.)

Things You Should Know About Chris & Kristin:
  1. Who's older: me (by three years)
  2. Who's taller: tie (or Kristin when I don't stand up straight)
  3. Who's smarter: Kristin (I can't remember anything anymore)
  4. Who's the bigger dork: me
  5. Who's the better driver: me
  6. Who's the better Dyson vacuum cleaner operator: me
  7. Who's the better cook: Kristin
  8. Who makes better chocolate chip cookies: Kristin
  9. Who makes better chocolate chip cookie dough: me
  10. Who eats more: me
  11. Who's the bigger fan of Kelly Clarkson: me
  12. Who's masculinity is now in question: probably me
  13. Who sings better: neither
  14. Who's a fan of the Tennesse Titans even though she now wants them to lose because Vince Young isn't playing: Kristin
  15. Who uses up 95% of the closet for her clothes while her husband gets two feet: Kristin
  16. Who cleans: me
  17. Who has more friends: Kristin (she always has about 15 more on facebook than i do, and i can't catch up)
  18. Who looks more like McLovin: me
  19. Who watches more crappy TV: Kristin (America's Next Top Model, Gossip Girl)
  20. Who's the better blogger: me
  21. Who's "the best blog(ger) ever": me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is McLovin related to McDonald, Ronald?

Kristin, you should have deleted the post yourself, changed the blog name to some name that made fun of Chris, then waited to see his face when he realized you really DO know how to contribute to the blog.

Street, L