Sunday, December 28, 2008

Google Analytics

Because we wish to present the highest quality service to all our readers, we have now installed Google Analytics to the blog. This will allow us to track the volume and source of our readership and thus tailor our offerings in a more efficient manner.

For those of you Fourth Amendment / privacy-loving crazy liberals, have no fear. Your secrets are still safe with me, especially since I won't have access to them. Also, I'm not the government, so the Fourth Amendment does not apply here.

Special thanks to Cheryl Freiburg for her expertise in helping set this up. (However, this is not enough to merit an additional award at this time.)

Also, special thanks to Amanda Johnson. Your site is the #1 referrer!

2 comments:

The Cooksey's said...

I am so happy to have a mention in your blog! I feel so special and I hope to refer even more readers in the new year. :)

The Kennedy's said...

what is google analytics?? i want it.