Friday, December 12, 2008

More Awards To Give Out

Happy Friday everyone. I'm sitting here at my desk during lunch time, so I figured I'd do a quick post.

Now would be an excellent time to give out the second edition of my awards. However, we are now officially in a recession, and there's no money left in the budget to give anything other than a single award. What can I say, times are tight.

So I really put some effort into this, to try to determine who's most deserving. And after much thought, here's the award:

Best New Reader: Lynda Cabigas

Congratulations, Mrs. Cabigas, you have won a non-cash appreciation award from THE BEST BLOG EVER.

Thank you all for playing. As always, we appreciate your support.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ok this is so wrong! How could my mother get an award before me? I think it must be some sort of CPA conspiracy - are you two in some sort of accountant secret society that I don't know about?!