Sunday, December 21, 2008

Moms To Start Reading

I may have had a breakthrough in getting my mom and my mother-in-law to read the blog. Last night, I sent them both an email with the link to the blog. Now, there are no excuses (although I'm sure I'll be hearing shortly that they "accidentally" deleted the email). If only they could actually bookmark the site (assuming they know what bookmarks or favorites are). Anyway, the next time I see them, they will need to prove that they actually read the blog. So as to ensure their loyalty, I am including in this post a code word.

The code word is : tippy toe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

codeword: i mnot stra ight

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that I read your blog this morning, after finally receiving accurate written directions. Quite impressive. I even know the secret word. And, I added it to my Favorites, so if I remember, I will visit this site again. We, as parents, enjoy sharing in our children's lives, and I guess I have to get with the times to keep up. Maybe this will even inspire me to learn to use all the TV remotes, or not. Thanks for pushing me. Next is Dad.