Saturday, November 1, 2008

Canceled: Cheesecake and Auto Racing

As per our agreement on Thursday evening (see the previous post), I was supposed to be allowed to watch qualifying for the Brazilian GP while having cheesecake for breakfast. As of now, Kristin has decided that "we" should have ham and eggs for breakfast. While I no doubt appreciate my wife's efforts to cook for me (and even keep me healthy), I must say that I'm disappointed not to be enjoying some of my favorite food while watching my favorite sport. I am also disappointed that Kristin has not honored her commitment in this situation. As such, I am not quite as excited about today's upcoming events as I was previously. And my ability to enthusiastically root for the Longhorns tonight may be compromised.

Weather prediction for tomorrow's race: rain.

1 comment:

The Kennedy's said...

I wonder if the lack of cheesecake affected the outcome!?!?