Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pictures From Dallas

So I was informed this weekend that this blog needs more pictures. So what my readers want, I provide!

First off, the pre-party at Kristin & Nathan's place: Kristin, Amanda, Kristin, Tracy, and Kate

At the rehearsal dinner, which was held inside the death star.
The wedding cake. I had a piece; it was quite delicious.

The groom's cake: "Forbidden donut."
The first dance. The bride and groom were having a good time out there.
The father-daughter dance.
The Spazmatics.

Larry Jefferson, dominating out on the dance floor.

The following picture is the writer of the blog and his lovely wife, who has still not contributed anything to the blog.

The Nunnellys.
Tracy and Matt, just standing there.

1 comment:

The Kennedy's said...

I was wondering where the rehearsal was held - good to know it was in the death star.