Sunday, November 9, 2008

Proof That Texas Tech and Texas Are Rivals

Pulled from comments from my last post:

Amanda said...
"haha...this post was hilarious! I validate Kristin's method in watching college football as it is the same method I use when I watch it. I think it makes it more exciting to yell at the TV and I also use the same words of "get him", "stupid", etc. Regarding your Texas Tech comment, they are in no way our rival...they are just an annoyingly lucky team to have made it as far as they have. They will be destroyed against our true rival of OU in two weeks!"

The fact that Amanda wants OU to beat Texas Tech in two weeks shows that she doesn't hate OU as much as she hates Tech. Someone would never want their true rival to win a football game. Ipso facto ergo, Texas Tech is now your true rival. Done and done.

No comments: